Brief IntroductionCeramic Fiber Sealant
Cearamic fiber sealant is a kind of water based high temperature resistant fireclay using high alumina fiber as the main raw material. It is used in the installation, reparation, and sealing of chutes, joints, pin-boards and nozzles using trowels or manually. It is an air hardening material featured with fast drying, high strenght, non-easy cracking, and good corrosion resistance.
- Nonwetting to molten aluminum, copper, magnesium, zinc and theri alloy.
- Convenient construction, easy daubing smooth and fine surface, no adhesion to trowels.
- Good adhesion ability to all refractories.
- Fast drying and no shrinkage during high temperature sevice.
- Water system, no volatilization of hazardous materials during service, clean and environmental friendly
- Long shelf life and good chemical stability
|Linear Shrinkage||Dried at 120℃ for 24h: ＜0.2%|
|Dried at 750℃ for 24h: ＜0.5%|
|Dried at 1000℃ for 24h: ＜1%|
|Maximum service temperature(continuous)||1250 ℃|
|Loss on ignition||1000℃ 5%|
|Shelf life(4-32℃)||6-12 month after delivery|
|Thermal conductivity||200℃ 0.15W/(m·K)|