Brief IntroductionCeramic Foam Filters
Ceramic Foam Filters(CFF) boards are produced by applying high quality alumina as the main raw material, a special shaping method, and high tempearture calcining. They are mainly used for filtration and impurity-removing of Aluminum or Aluminum alloy molten liquid with good filtration precision and flow stabilizing effect.
- High quality alumina as main raw material, high strength, and precise dimensions.
- Maximum service temperature of 1200℃ and long service life
- High through pore rate, few blocked pores, no spalling
- Good erosion resistance to aluminum liquid and excellent hot properties
- Molten Aluminum Filtration
- Copper-Based Alloys Fitration
- Ferrous Metals Filtration(Grey, Ductile and Steel Alloys)