Brief IntroductionAl2O3 Ceramic Foam Filtration Boards
Al2O3 ceramic foam filtration boards are produced by adopting high quality alumina as the main raw material, a special shaping method, and high tempearture calcining. They are mainly used for filtration and impurity-removing of Al or Al alloy molten liquid with good filtration precision and flow stabilizing effect.
- High quality alumina of main raw material, high strength, and precise dimensions.
- Maximum service temperature of 1200℃ and long service life
- High through pore rate, few blocked pores, no spalling
- Good erosion resistance to Al liquid and excellent hot properties
- Edge bands with different thickness(4-6mm) can be used for the products upon the on-site conditions.
- The products shall be pre-heated together with the filtration box at 700℃ or above.
- Severe vibration shall be avoided, keep dry.
- The shelf period of the products are 12 months.